Request for Accommodation
Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations or alternate formats needed during your visit to our centre. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- power-assisted entry doors at accessible, ground-floor entrance (front of building facing Union Street)
- accessible washrooms on every floor
- some scent-free zones
- water for service animals
- staff trained in accessible customer service
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Work table with electric adjustable height
- Large computer monitor on mobile arm to assist with low vision
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Job search information for students with disabilities
- Information about "disability-friendly" employers
We look forward to your visit!