The MyCareer job board is accessible to students of all years, programs, and disciplines, and to Queen's alumni. Posting to this board is free of charge, although Featured Postings are available at a rate of $75/posting.
Due to the volume of postings we receive, the board is self-serve: you can create an account and submit new job postings directly through the portal.
If you are new to the MyCareer job board, please take a moment to review our Employer Terms & Conditions. Account applications or job posting submissions which do not adhere to these conditions may be declined.
How to Post
- Register for a new account in MyCareer by completing this form. Your application will be reviewed by Career Services staff within 2 business days.
- Log in to MyCareer and follow these instructions (PDF, 113KB) to submit a job posting. Each posting is reviewed by our staff, and provided there are no issues, approved within 2 business days. An email confirmation will be sent containing the site address to view your posting.
The MyCareer system allows you to specify your desired application method (email, web link, in person, etc.) There is also the option to have students apply electronically through the MyCareer portal. When this is selected, you will receive a link to a PDF "batch" of applications on the next business day after your posting closes.
After you submit your posting, you will be directed to a checkout screen where you will have the option to Feature your posting. This paid service keeps your job posting profiled on the landing page which students see when they click on 'Search Job Postings' in the MyCareer portal. Featured Postings are available at a rate of $75/posting, and remain featured until the job application deadline.
To get your job noticed and increase applications:
- Include as much detail as possible in the position description.
- Be active on campus! Connect students with your company at career fairs, information sessions, and other recruitment events.
- Consider purchasing a Featured Posting for $75 (see above).
- Advertise with us year-round via our What's Next magazine and Featured Employer Profiles.
To learn more about the above, visit our Employer Services page.
Or phone Amy at 613-533-6189
or Barbara at 613-533-6000 x78397