Companies or education programs that want to recruit Queen’s students or raise students’ awareness of their organization or programs will often hold information sessions on campus. Usually there is a brief presentation about the company and their positions followed by a “Question & Answer” time and a networking opportunity in which students and representatives have a chance to meet each other personally.
Information Sessions at a Glance
- Some are open, some are by invitation only
- Many start the first week of classes and run throughout the Fall
- Some additional sessions in the Winter term
- Often held in the evenings, with refreshments provided
- Business Casual dress code, unless otherwise stated