Career Counsellors work with undergraduate and graduate students in 1-1 appointments on all kinds of career questions. You might have questions like:
- Which degree is best for me?
- How can I figure out what I want to do?
- If I change programs, what are the implications?
- What are the options with this degree?
- How do I get where I want to go?
- How can I plan for further education (grad school, meds, law, etc)?
- What have other people done?
- How do I make decisions that are right for me?
If you're thinking about these or other career questions, you're not alone!
Need resume help? Take a workshop. Book a Resume Review Appointment.
Are you away from Kingston and want to speak with a career counsellor? Telephone appointments are available during the summer for all currently-registered students and new graduates (within one year).
To book a telephone appointment:
Book a regular counselling appointment in our MyCareer system. In the "additional information" box, write "telephone appointment".
Then, at your appointment time, phone our reception at 613-533-2992. You will then be connected with the counsellor for your appointment.