Resume Review Appointments
Trained peer career educators (fall/winter) or staff advisors (summer) work with students in 1-1 appointments on resume and cover letter strategy. You might have questions like:
- How can I make my resume work best for me?
- How can I best showcase my related skills?
- If I lack related experience, how can I still connect with my documents?
If you're thinking about these or other resume/cover letter questions, a resume review appointment can help!
Are you a graduate or professional student needing resume/CV help? Due to your unique needs, we recommend that you take a workshop or book a Career Counselling Appointment.
Book Resume Review
at a glance
- For all currently-registered Queen's undergraduate students and recent grads (up to one year)
- Available Fall & Winter terms, weekdays, from 8:30-4:30
- Appointments required
- Appointments appear for booking daily
- Book up to one week in advance
- No-show policy in effect
Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations or alternate formats needed during your visit to our centre. Please contact us at 613-533-2992.