With all the changes you may be experiencing, and some of the unknowns related to the virus, you may find making career decisions challenging. You may be asking questions like:
- What do I want to do when I graduate?
- My post-graduation job plans have had to change because of COVID-19 – what do I do now?
- What do I want to major in next year?
- I’m not sure that kind of work I wanted to do this summer will exist – what do I do now?
If you are asking yourself any of these questions, or any other career-related questions, you can speak with a career counsellor who can help you assess and determine your next steps:
- The remote drop-in advising is on Monday to Thursday from 1:30pm-3:30pm. Each Drop-In Advising session will have its own specific link for that day. Please visit MyCareer to obtain the link. A career counsellor will speak with you via Skype for Business. Learn how to download and use Skype for Business here.