Review resources for how to work remotely, whether you are already working remotely, or getting ready to possibly work remotely in the future.
- Tipsheet for students working remotely (PDF, 143 KB) (CEWIL Canada)
- Connecting, collaborating and teaching remotely (Queen's ITS)
- Attend Microsoft Teams webinars and training sessions
- Presentation - Running World Class Virtual Meetings (PDF,359.4 KB) - useful information in this PDF from EAB
- Anatomy of a Great Meeting - Infographic from EAB (PDF, 441.2 KB) - useful especially for virtual meetings
- 7 Important Tips if You've Never Worked from Home - article from CharityVillage
- Home office health & safety SOP, (PDF, 258 KB) (Standard Operating Procedure from Queen’s EH&S)
- If your summer role will now be working remotely, how do you set yourself up for success? How do you work effectively from a distance? Come explore strategies and reflect with other students, and get great tips for working remotely. You'll leave with a personal action plan to help tackle your new role with confidence. Current times include:
- Tuesday, May 5, 10-11 am
- Friday, May 15, 11-12 noon
- Register today on MyCareer. For more information, please visit the Experiential Learning WrapAround.
Experiential Learning WrapAround - even when working remotely you are still developing skills. Find workshops, tools, and resources to help you build the skills you want in your job, reflect on what you’ve learned, and articulate your strengths
Working remotely can be overwhelming and isolating, especially amidst COVID-19. Here are some links to help you stay well while working remotely during this crisis.