Many students wonder about how to build experience while they're still in school.
You might have questions like:
- What kinds of experiences are "best"?
- Where can I find out about options to build experience?
- If I want to volunteer, how can I find opportunities?
- Where can I find out about internships?
- How can I learn more about what's "out there"?
- What is this job really like?
- What skills and experiences do employers and grad schools value?
If you're thinking about these or other experience questions...
We can help
- How to do an Information Interview - tipsheet
- Get experience volunteering with our Career Services Peers program or Career Ambassadors program
- Internship information (including Queen's Undergraduate Internship Program (QUIP))
- Books & resources on getting experience and volunteering
- Drop-in career advising
- Career Counselling appointment