Services for Queen's Alumni
Are you a Queen's alum looking for help with a career decision or transition? Career Services can help with:
- Job Postings - to view and apply to job postings, use your Queen's NetID.
- Job Search Help - need some help with job search strategy or resources? Wondering if your resume or interview skills are still current? Check out the Find a Job and Job Search Tools sections of our our student website.
- Career Information Area - for on-site career research in Gordon Hall at Queen’s. If you are on campus and have paid for an alumni library card through the Queen's Library, you may also sign out books. Not in Kingston? Many of the resources that we have here are also available in major libraries and bookstores.
- Networking & Events - such as Career Fairs and Education Fairs where employers and educators connect with students and alumni in the Queen’s community. Also, remember to check the networking opportunities through Queen's Connects and at Queen's alumni branches all over the world!
- Career Advice - through our drop-in career advising, counselling appointments (available to alumni within 1 year of graduation) and a Queen's affinity agreement with Career Joy. Also, check out the Careers section of the Queen's Alumni website.
- Additional Kingston-area Employment Resources - we’ve put together a list of local resources for alumni and other job seekers who do not have direct access to our services.