NOTE: Drop-In Career Advising is only being offered remotely via ZOOM temporarily in response to public health restrictions.
What is drop-in career advising?
Staff advisors work with students in our Career Information Area to help them get moving on all kinds of career issues. You might have questions like:
- How can I find organizations related to my interest?
- How can I get started finding a part-time/summer job?
- Where do I start when researching graduate programs?
If you're thinking about these or other quick career, job search or education questions, stop by during drop-in career advising hours!
Need resume/CV help? Due to the high volume of students participating in drop-in advising, we cannot normally review individual resumes at that time. Instead, please take a workshop or book a Resume Review Appointment .
Drop-in Advising at a Glance
- For all currently-registered Queen's students and recent grads (up to one year)
- Monday to Thursday from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- For most up-to-date schedule, check events calendar in MyCareer
- NO appointment required!
- Unless otherwise noted, takes place in the Career Information Area - 3rd floor, Gordon Hall
Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations or alternate formats needed during your visit to our centre.
Please contact us at 613-533-2992.