Are you a Queen's alum looking for help with a career decision or transition? Career Services can help with:
- Job Postings - to view and apply to job postings, sign in to MyCareer using your Queen's NetID.
- Job Search Help - need some help with job search strategy or resources? Wondering if your resume or interview skills are still current? Check out the Available Jobs and Job Search Tips sections of our our website.
- Networking & Events - such as Career Fairs and Education Fairs where employers and educators connect with students and alumni in the Queen’s community. Also, remember to check the networking opportunities through Queen's Connects and at Queen's alumni branches all over the world!
- Career Advice - through our drop-in career advising, career coaching appointments (available to alumni within 1 year of graduation) and a Queen's affinity agreement with Career Joy. Also, check out the Queen's Alumni Career Support section of the alumni website.
- Additional Kingston-area Employment Resources - we’ve put together a list of local resources for alumni and other job seekers who do not have direct access to our services.
Do you ever wonder where Queen’s alumni end up after they graduate? Are you curious how they got there and what helped them achieve their success? If this sounds like you, check out the Alumni Roadmaps (PDF, 631 KB)!
Co-created by Queen’s Student Alumni Association (QSAA) and Career Services, the Alumni Roadmaps were designed to provide a snapshot of important career information gathered from information interviews with Queen’s alumni. For the benefit of current students and recent alumni, each roadmap contains career advice and insights from the alumni, along with impactful skills and experiences that helped them achieve their career success.
Recruitment & Hiring Help
Career Services offers a range of ways to help you hire for part-time, summer, after-graduation, contract and internships positions. They include:
- Job Postings: Post part-time, summer jobs, after-graduation jobs & contract jobs for Queen’s students and alumni
- QUIP (Queen's Undergraduate Internship Program): Hire undergraduate Queen's students to spend 12-16 months in paid, full-time internships with your organization
- Attend a fair: Join us for one of our annual Career Fairs to meet eager and talented Queen’s University students and alumni
- Hold an event: Come on campus to connect with, inform and hire students and alumni