Students: for current services and resources check out our web resource Student and New Graduate Employment Support during COVID 19.
Employers: We will share information as soon as we can – if you are not already part of our mailing list, please reach out to our employer team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will update you about employer events, information sessions, and our active job postings board.
Career Fairs - Employers want to meet you. All years welcome.
- Career Fair and Further Education Expo - September 23, 2021
- Fall Engineering & Technology Fair - October 19 & 20, 2021
- Summer Opportunities Events - Winter 2022
- Winter Engineering & Technology Fair - Winter 2022
- Majors Night (Arts & Science) - Spring 2022
Other Ways to Connect
- Information Sessions - Employers want to meet you. Check out their free events here.
- Information Booths (Fall/Winter)
Volunteer as an ambassador: meet employers and develop your career skills.
Career Skills Workshops - Get some tips from the pros!
Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations needed during your visit to our centre or events. We can also provide workshop materials in alternate formats (e.g. powerpoint slides, worksheets, tipsheets). Please contact us at email@example.com or 613-533-2992.