Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations or alternate formats needed during your visit to our centre. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To help you assess what accommodations might be needed, we have described what is already available in our centre, below. We are located in an accessible building on Queen's campus which includes:
- power-assisted entry doors at accessible, ground-floor entrance (front of building facing Union Street)
- accessible washrooms on every floor
- some scent-free zones
- water for service animals
- staff trained in accessible customer service
Career Services has a computer/work station in our Career Information Area on the 3rd floor of Gordon Hall. Students and visitors to our centre are invited to use the workstation, which includes:
- Work table with electric adjustable height
- Large computer monitor on mobile arm to assist with low vision
- Noise-cancelling headphones
We would also be happy to work with you through the Adaptive Technology Centre to help you access our print materials. We look forward to your visit!