As a sponsor with Career Services, you help us to deliver valuable services to students at our annual career events.
Sponsorship is an excellent way to build brand awareness among your target student audience. Sponsors also receive benefits at their chosen career event, which can include premium booth locations, recognition on event materials and social media, advertisement space in our What’s Next? Magazine and Featured Employer Directory, unlimited Featured job postings on our MyCareer portal, and a free interview room.
Click here to view a sample Sponsorship Report. (PDF, 1.39 MB)
Top Sponsorship Opportunities
- LinkedIn Photo Booth – Staffed by professional student photographers, this booth provides electronic professional head shots free of charge for students to use for LinkedIn profiles and other job search purposes.
- On-Site Resume Clinic – Run by our qualified career counsellors and Student Peers, students can make drop-in appointments throughout the day of the fair to receive expert guidance and resume review.
- Student Prep Area – Every student’s first stop at the fair where they are greeted by career counsellors and given tools and talking points to confidently meet with exhibitors.
- Student Ambassador Attire – Each year, over 35 students volunteer as Career Services Ambassadors, assisting at our four major career fairs and at Majors Night. Sponsor the program and have your company logo appear on the Student Ambassadors’ polo shirts for the academic year.
- Student Door Prize – Present a door prize for one lucky student to win at a career event. Sponsorship can take the form of an in-kind prize item or a monetary contribution.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Preview our current opportunities in conjunction with the Career Fair, Engineering & Technology Fair, or Summer Opportunities Fair, or contact Career Services Staff to discuss a customized sponsorship package for your company.
Or phone Events & Employer Development at 613-533-6189
or Barbara at 613-533-6000 x78397