Does your group have career questions?
Send your students to our career workshops, OR invite us to speak with your group!
We can staff:
- a career advising table on-site at your event
- a guided tour of our Career Information Area
Workshop topics that can be delivered in your department/class/centre:
- Introduction to Career Services
- What To Do With a Degree In...?
- Resumes/CVs and Cover Letters
- Interview Strategies
- Summer Job Search Basics
- Thinking about Grad School?
"Honestly, I was expecting the guest lectures on resumes and interviews to be a lot of review, but was pleasantly surprised how helpful they were." - OT Student, 2016
Request a career expert
If you would like to arrange one of the above topics for your class or group, please fill in or download the request form and submit it to our office fax at 613-533-2656 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FILLABLE (Online) workshop request form (PDF, 181 kB)
- PRINTABLE workshop request form (.docx, 23 kB)
Do you work with graduate or professional students? All students are welcome to attend our workshops, however, they may also want to check out the Expanding Horizons series of workshops for graduate students, to which we contribute.