Welcome to Career Services
Let’s stay connected! We are here to help!
- To speak with a career educator, please schedule an appointment through MyCareer.
- For information related to Queen’s Undergraduate Internship Program, please email email@example.com.
- For information related to the Work Study program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to hire a student? For more information about employer connections with Queen's University, please contact email@example.com
- Interested in promoting something on our website? Please review our External Links Policy
- For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.533.2992
We look forward to hearing from you!
Gordon Hall, 3rd floor
74 Union Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Our office is open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST, Monday to Friday
We are closed on statutory holidays
Request for Accommodation
Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Career Services would be pleased to assist you with specific disability accommodations or alternate formats needed during your visit to our centre.
Existing Accessible Features
To help you assess what accommodations might be needed, we have described what is already available in our centre, below. We are located in an accessible building on Queen's campus which includes:
- power-assisted entry doors at accessible, ground-floor entrance (front of building facing Union Street)
- accessible washrooms on every floor
- some scent-free zones
- water for service animals
- staff trained in accessible customer service