Queen's University Engineering and Technology Fairs - Information for Employers
Whether you are hiring today or looking to grow your brand on campus, Queen's students and alumni want to know more about your organization and potential careers.
The popular events, held every October and January, connect Engineering and Technology focused employers with Queen's University's much sought-after engineering and computing students. Many students attend the event eager to discuss internships and post-graduation positions.
Engineering & Technology Day at Career Expo
- Date: Engineering & Technology Day - October 3, 2023. Stay for the full Career Expo - October 3 & 4, 2023
- Time: To be confirmed
- Location: Main Gym, Queen's University Athletics and Recreation Centre
Winter 2024 Engineering & Technology Fair
- Date: TBC
- Time: TBC
- Location: Online on Brazen
For more information, about the career fairs and other services, including in job postings, information sessions, and advertisements, please contact the Career Services team via email at QOCR@queensu.ca.
- Please check back - registration is opening soon!
- Registration Deadline: TBC - Registration may close earlier if the maximum number of spots has been reached.
Sponsorship is an excellent way to build brand awareness among your target student audience. Sponsors also receive benefits at their chosen career event, which can include special recognition at event and on social media, preferred booth placement, advertisement space in our new Queen's Best Resumes Magazine, space in the Featured Employer Directory, unlimited Featured job postings on our MyCareer portal.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Send representatives who can speak directly to your current opportunities, especially Queen's alumni or other new graduates who can connect with students.
- Maximize your impact at the fair through sponsorship or advertising opportunities.
- Build your brand awareness with students through a Recruitment Package.
- Post your current job opportunities to our MyCareer portal to reach as many Queen's students as possible.