Are you a Queen's alum looking for help with a career decision or transition? Career Services can help with:
- Job Postings - to view and apply to job postings, you must first register for (or re-activate) your Queen’s Alumni NetID.
- Job Search Help - need some help with job search strategy or resources? Wondering if your resume or interview skills are still current? Check out the Find a Job and Job Search Tools sections of our our student website.
- Career Advising and Resource Area - for on-site career research in Gordon Hall at Queen’s. You may also sign out books with a valid Queen’s library card. Many of the resources that we have here are also available in major libraries and bookstores.
- Events - such as Career Fairs and Education Fairs where employers and educators connect with students and alumni in the Queen’s community.
- Career Advice - through our drop-in career advising, counselling appointments (available to alumni within 1 year of graduation) and a Queen's affinity agreement with Career Joy. Also, check out the Career Centre section of the Queen's Alumni website.
- Additional Kingston-area Employment Resources - we’ve put together a list of local resources for alumni and other job seekers who do not have direct access to our services.