Are you a Queen's alum looking for help with a career decision or transition? Career Services can help with:
- Job Postings - to view and apply to job postings, use your Queen's NetID.
- Job Search Help - need some help with job search strategy or resources? Wondering if your resume or interview skills are still current? Check out the Find a Job and Job Search Tools sections of our our student website.
- Career Information Area - for on-site career research in Gordon Hall at Queen’s. If you are on campus and have paid for an alumni library card through the Queen's Library, you may also sign out books. Not in Kingston? Many of the resources that we have here are also available in major libraries and bookstores.
- Networking & Events - such as Career Fairs and Education Fairs where employers and educators connect with students and alumni in the Queen’s community. Also, remember to check the networking opportunities through Queen's Connects and at Queen's alumni branches all over the world!
- Career Advice - through our drop-in career advising, counselling appointments (available to alumni within 1 year of graduation) and a Queen's affinity agreement with Career Joy. Also, check out the Careers section of the Queen's Alumni website.
- Additional Kingston-area Employment Resources - we’ve put together a list of local resources for alumni and other job seekers who do not have direct access to our services.
Do you ever wonder where Queen’s alumni end up after they graduate? Are you curious how they got there and what helped them achieve their success? If this sounds like you, check out the Alumni Roadmaps!
Co-created by Queen’s Student Alumni Association (QSAA) and Career Services, the Alumni Roadmaps were designed to provide a snapshot of important career information gathered from information interviews with Queen’s alumni. For the benefit of current students and recent alumni, each roadmap contains career advice and insights from the alumni, along with impactful skills and experiences that helped them achieve their career success. Check out our 1st edition today!
Recruitment & Hiring Help
Career Services offers a range of ways to help you hire for part-time, summer, after-graduation, contract and internships positions. They include:
Job Postings - Post part-time, summer jobs, after-graduation jobs & contract jobs for Queen’s students and alumni
QUIP - Queen’s Undergraduate Internship Program. Hire undergraduate Queen's students to spend 12-16 months in paid full-time internships with your organization.
Attend a fair - Join us for one of our annual Career Fairs to meet eager and talented Queen’s University students and alumni
Hold an event - Come on campus to connect with, inform and hire students and alumni